Saturday, March 23, 2013

Crazy... Crazy... Crazy

This month as been TOTALLY crazy. It seems like it's one thing after another lately.. When will it stop! They say things come in threes but this month it seems never ending. I hope with the change of the new month things will settle down. AT least I hope so.

So I haven't really worked on much this past month... I did get some things done. A few baby blankets and a monkey for my soon to be step son. I have got all my yarn taken care of and put away in safe place, and cleaned up my room. That's about it...

I know that I haven't been posting much lately, but with everything that has been going on... I didn't want to blog about it and end up saying things out of anger. That is something I have been working on.... hard at times but at least I am trying. I know that making a change for the better is hard work, but I know it is worth it. I know that God doesn't give us more then we can handle but sometimes I really wonder how much he thinks I can handle. Some times I feel like a pack MULE..

On a better note, I have got all the Easter stuff ready for both kids, Lil Miss's birthday is all set up and ready to go. Just got to figure out how I am supposed to get all the gifts and stuff down to the hall with out her seeing them. I am going to wrap most of them first but it is REALLY hard to WRAP a power wheels John Deere Tractor and Trailer. So I am thinking of wrapping everything and putting all the presents in the back of the trailer and not wrap it, but hide it behind some tables or something.. I don't know yet.

I did add a new tab at the top of the blog. It is in memory of my little brother. Please take the time and tell people how you feel. My brother was only 14 when he died in 2004 and he went to bed and just never woke up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...... Spend as much time with your family. You never know when their time will be up. God calls us home when our job here done. I know its sad, but it is the truth.

Well it is time for Lil Miss to get ready for bed. So I will talk to you all later. Have a Great Night and Keep on HOOKIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - We will always answer you. ~Keep On Hooken ~

✔ Share ✔ Like ✔ Tag ✔ Comment✔ Pass it on
█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█║█║▌ © Official Blog