Thursday, March 14, 2013

Business Cards

So I decided to make business cards and I can't decide between 5 of them. I didn't think it was going to be this hard. I put them up to a vote on Kountry Crochet Fan Page. I decided to have the voting end the 31st of this month (March 2013) but I am not sure if I want it to go longer or not. I like the idea of the cards because most of the things I make I just give away. Soooo... If I make something and give it away or someone orders something, then I can include a business card with it along with a receipt. Word of mouth works wonders.. Here are the 5 cards that I am stuck between. What one do you like. Would you do anything different one them. (yes i know my address and contact info is missing.. did that on purpose.)


This is card number one. I like the flowers and the dragonflies on it.




This is card number number two. I like the owls. I think they are cute



This is card number three. I just like this one. Its pretty.



This is card number four. I just LOVE this one. So far this one has the most votes on the fan page. I just love it. If there wasn't a contest going on this would be the one I would choose.



This is card number five. It looks more like something you would find in a bake shop. But it is still cute.







So.... since I am still stuck and the voting isn't doing so well. What do you all think. I can't wait to find out which one wins. I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - We will always answer you. ~Keep On Hooken ~

✔ Share ✔ Like ✔ Tag ✔ Comment✔ Pass it on
█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█║█║▌ © Official Blog