Saturday, May 4, 2013

Things are getting better

I know that I haven't posted anything in a long time. I have been really, really, really, busy. I have been in and out of the doctor's office trying to figure out what else is wrong with my back. It's becoming more of a pain in the neck then any thing. I have also re started counseling.... the things I thought I was done dealing with snuck back up and I'm not doing so well with it now. I also set up an counseling appointment for my daughter because she has been lashing out and hitting kids at school.

I am in the middle of moving right now, and I don't have the internet at my new place so I get to hang out with some friends to get online. I feel so........... heck I'm not even sure what word to use... Lost might be a good one due to the fact that every thing is every where and I'm not sure what is in what box.

On to some better things........... My daughter is graduating from preschool this week, and we are going to the zoo. She started Tball a few days ago and just loves it.

I love going and watching her play. I just want to go out on the field and help her but the coaches won't let us. That makes me really sad. I played ball for years. I wanna play again but I cant. It is funny because I just don't just CHEER for my little one but for all the kids. I am glad that she is doing something that she likes. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it only lasts till June. I wish it was longer since she LOVES it so much.

She is doing much better now, She hasn't been really since in a while. ( I probably just jinxed myself.. LOL) She is also growing like a weed. I swear I can't keep up with this girl. She did her hearing and vision test for Kindergarten yesterday and the tester said she did GREAT! She (the tester) was really surprised when my daughter read to her. Her teachers told me if she was old enough they would have moved her to Kindergarten this year. It's amazing.
I am so happy that the summer is here but kind of sad at the same time. I don't crochet much in the summer because I love being outside. We will see what will happen this year. With my health not doing so well, I don't see me doing too much of anything that I used to love doing. Who knows.

I will try to keep posting when I can. It helps me get things out of my head too. Which is a GREAT thing so I'm not stressing out all the time. I would love to keep this going for as long as I can.

I hope you all enjoy this blog that I have started. Love hearing back from everyone too. Feel free to contact me through email if you have any questions.
I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - We will always answer you. ~Keep On Hooken ~

✔ Share ✔ Like ✔ Tag ✔ Comment✔ Pass it on
█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█║█║▌ © Official Blog