Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Something to Introduce Myself


My name is Billie and I like to crochet. I run two pages on Facebook (Kountry Crochet and CrochetingClub) with my friend Melissa. I am always looking up new patterns or trying to write some myself. I am a mother to a wonderful little girl who will be turning 5 in April. She is getting so big. She is attending preschool all day from 8am - 3pm. it’s nice. I like the idea because it gets her used to being in school all day. She likes it cause she gets to ride the bus all by herself and almost all of the neighbor kids are in her class.
I have a wonderful boyfriend who is helping me out when I need it. Glad he is around because it seems like I need more and more help. I have some medical issues that make it hard for me to do every day things. I am fighting SSI right now all by myself. I am hoping I win, but if not... I will apply again and go though the process all over again. Some times it is hard for me to ask for help, I'm pretty stubborn. I will try and try and try to do something I know I shouldn't be doing. Why??? Just to prove to myself that I CANNOT do it and to let myself know what my limits are. I know it doesn't really make much sense, but oh well. 
I just got done passing my very first Kidney Stone the other day. I know this may not seem to interest too many people, but being down for 4 days and not being able to do much is what gave me the idea to start a blog. At least then I would be working on something when I'm down and I won't be so bored.
I will be adding some of the blogs that I am following, some websites I roam a lot, some odds and ends, some tips and tricks and maybe some other whatnots.. Feel free to follow along, leave some comments, ask questions or just hang out. If you test any of my patterns, please let me know what needs to be corrected or changed so I can change it.  
So I now WELCOME you to my blog. Please make yourself at home. I want everyone to feel welcomed and wanted here. I love feedback: negative or positive, I listen to it all. If we didn't... how would we learn? And don't forget.. YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY!!!
Just remember:
KEEP ON HOOKIN’
            And
HOOKIN’ IS WHERE THE HEART IS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - We will always answer you. ~Keep On Hooken ~

✔ Share ✔ Like ✔ Tag ✔ Comment✔ Pass it on
█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█║█║▌ © Official Blog