Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kountry Crochet 101

I came up with Kountry Crochet because I love living out in the country and I like to crochet. I didn't like the way Country Crochet looked so I just changed it up a little bit.

We do have a facebook page Kountry Crochet that is ran with the help of  my friend Melissa, who also runs her own page CrochetingClub with my help.

We have decided that since we run both pages, work on the CrochetingClub newsletter together and we both have blogs for both pages that we might as well work on the blogs together too. Any posts made on +Kountry Crochet by Melissa will be signed ~MH~ and any posts on Crocheting Club by me will be signed ~B~. Any post that is not signed on either blog is written by the owner of the blog.

I do sell some of the stuff I make. If there is something you see please feel free to ask about it. I don't charge for any patterns and most of the patterns I do use I either find online or I try to write myself.

We will talk about our personal lives, our facebook pages and many other things. Please no BASHING. We voice our views and feelings and we are only human. If you don't agree with something don't say anything or email the person in private. Don't do it where everyone can see it.


Please play fair and lets 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - We will always answer you. ~Keep On Hooken ~

✔ Share ✔ Like ✔ Tag ✔ Comment✔ Pass it on
█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█║█║▌ © Official Blog