Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Snow Storm Warning


So the snow started falling around 5pm today, and it is still coming down. They said on the news they are predicting around 9-15 inches. We now have no internet or cable, so I am actually typing this out on MS WORD to make sure I get down what I want to get down before I head to bed.

 I wonder why so many schools wait to the last minute to cancel school. I’m sorry but if I look out side and I won’t drive to work in it, I’m not sending my kid to school on a bus. To me it’s for the safety of my child. My first concern is my child and I will do anything and everything to make sure my child is safe. Parents please do not send your child out to catch the bus if you are not willing to drive in it yourself. Think about the kids and all the distractions that the bus driver has.

I really do hate the snow. It’s pretty on the trees and the bushes, but not on the road or the ground. I don’t like the cold either, makes my pain worse. So, what can I do?? Nothing really… I live in Michigan and the weather changes like turning a light switch on and off. 

I do enjoy seeing the kids play in the snow. I remember liking the snow as a kid. I wonder what happened? Makes me wonder how many ADULTS now dislike playing in the snow and how many ADULTS still like playing in the snow. Do you even remember what your favorite thing to do on a snow day was? I know I used to like sledding but I think its because I used to get hot coco when we got home. 

Well… I guess I should be heading to bed since we have no internet or cable to see if school is cancelled or not.. So that means I have to get up earlier then normal to find out. I am not going to wake my lil one up if I don’t have to. She has been really tired lately and I’m not really sure why. 

So with this, I say GOODNIGHT HOOKERS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - We will always answer you. ~Keep On Hooken ~

✔ Share ✔ Like ✔ Tag ✔ Comment✔ Pass it on
█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█║█║▌ © Official Blog