Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Snow Day


So school was cancelled today… So what happens.. My daughter hears the alarm go off at 6 this morning and stays up. FUN FUN. Now we are watching cartoons and slowly cleaning the house up. We have really don’t have anything planned out for today since she is supposed to be in school.. I swear Mother Nature never had any kids.

So cartoons has been what we have been watching.... what happened to the old cartoons? They need to bring them back. I bet the kids now would love them. I have chatted with Melissa most of the day. Done some laundry and right now I'm taking a break.  Then in a few.. it's time to vacuum the floors and do up the dishes. I feel like I need a nap been going since 6 this morning. WOW! What a long day it has been so far. I feel like I haven't gotten anything done. Oh well. Must be the weather.

My daughter (Angellicka - but I call her lil miss) seems to have an attitude today. Not sure why either. She seems to be going through the teen years a tad bit early. She will be 5 in April so I'd say a LOT early. WOW! Not really sure what to do about this. I sent her to her room figuring she will either calm down and do what I asked her or she will take a nap. Either is fine with me. I'm thinking she is tired since she has been up since 6 am too. About 20 mins after I sent her up to her room, she comes down and starts doing what I asked...mmmmm..... I wonder what happened up there. She was the only one up there too. WOW! What a change in attitude. I like this one much better. :)

Well, since I got the house clean. I guess it's time to go figure out what is for dinner. I will see you all tomorrow.

Later I do know that I am going to be working a baby blanket for a friend of mine and probably going through my patterns again. Trying to get every thing organized so I know where something is when I need it. I don’t like having my craft supplies all over the place. Drives me crazy. 

What are some of your pet peeves??


3 comments:

  1. I have so many pet peeves! I do know how you feel with a 5 year old that's going on to be 13! I have had that for the last 8 years and now she is 13 thinking she is 18 (or looks it!). It's frightening. Just popped over from Linky Love Wednesday. Take care. Chel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, now following. Visiting from Linky Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to link up with us. We love having our fans and followers (that sounds funny) keep in touch. Have a great and Blessed Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - We will always answer you. ~Keep On Hooken ~

✔ Share ✔ Like ✔ Tag ✔ Comment✔ Pass it on
█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█║█║▌ © Official Blog